A Message To Our Customers Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus),
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to inform you that The Junk Removal Pros is still operational and look forward to serving you.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation to make sure we're doing the right thing for the health & safety of our employees, customers and the community.
We are monitoring the latest developments to ensure we address issues quickly, effectively and safely. The Junk Removal Pros have put the following measures in place to make sure your junk removal experience stays as safe as possible.
High-touch surfaces on the inside and outside of our truck & trailer are being cleaned with disinfectant wipes multiple times throughout the day.
All employees have been instructed to use all of the CDC recommended supplies for personal protection. In addition to wearing gloves our employees are stocked with a supply of hand-sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, masks and shoe booties- which will be worn at the customers request.
The Junk Removal Pros are now providing "No Contact" junk removal. We are currently offering 10% off this service at this time. While we are encouraging zero contact/curbside pickups at this time, we understand some situations still call for heavy lifting and awkward maneuvering and we want you to know that you can still rely on us to provide the same full-service in-home junk removal experience, that promotes and protects safety for all.
How Does No Contact Junk Removal Work?
1. Call The Pros to receive price quote and to schedule a pickup.
2. Place your items outside (curbside, in your driveway, or by your garage).
3. On scheduled pickup day, we will call to confirm your appointment, as well as, give you a heads up we are on our way.
4. Once we arrive, our team will get started on hauling your items away.
5. Pay from the comfort of your couch. Once your items are loaded, we will call you to process your credit card payment. We will leave your receipt where you specify (front door, mailbox/slot) or we can directly email it to you. The discount will be reflected on your invoice.
We are constantly making changes and adapting our business in light of recent events pertaining to COVID-19. Please check back here for the latest updates.
Stay Safe & Healthy!!
Gretchen Cavell, Owner